We the Leaders
Leadership development programme for a group of grassroots social organisation leaders to help them build their capacities in organisational and programme sustainability development.
You often experience renewal when you are reminded that you are bigger than whatever your present circumstances are’ ~ Rob Bell
At Change Mantras we believe in renewal of oneself with the inspiration from within. Thus we propose to conduct a leadership development programme for a group of grassroots social organisation leaders to help them build their capacities in organisational and programme sustainability development. Participants will engage in thought provoking discussions, benefit from group coaching sessions, and enhance their skills in multiple areas of life and career domains.
How will it happen
This is a 3 phase workshop. Every phase will have 5.5 days training. Following key competencies are vital to all leaders, but play out in unique ways when leaders step into this role:
• Learning agility
• Communication with stakeholders
• Manage people with conflicting ideologies or visions
Participants will delve into these six areas, gain a detailed picture of their personal strengths and challenges, and create a plan for moving forward.
Why attend this workshop
1. This workshop will let you introspect by exploring the followings
a. Who am I?
b. What is the nature of my personal and social context?
c. What is my relationship with the social context I belong to?
d. What are my dreams and desires for me and my context?
2. You will get a chance to interact with leaders from the social sector to engage
3. The workshop will assign you with outbound tasks
4. You will work in a group setting, wherein the themes of the workshops or labs will be on self exploration, facilitating processes for you to get in touch with your angst, inspiration, desire or dream.
‘No one can motivate you to do anything. You motivate yourself based on information you receive and how directly you can relate to it to your own potential achievement’ ~ Mark Barnes
Who should attend
• Age group – 35+yrs
• Founding members of social organisations
• Individuals in leadership positions in social organisations.
• You will find your psychological and pragmatic seat of evocation
• Clearer stance taking and articulation/ communication of the same
• Explorations and discoveries about yourself, personal power and vulnerabilities
• Growth in personal powers and esteem, hence more meaningful role-taking and leadership actions in your own organisations