A PoSH Act
Trainings/ Workshops on Gender, Sexuality, Diversity and Inclusion in the workspace.
ChangeMantras assists organisations from corporate and social sectors to enable building workplaces that are diverse and inclusive, dynamic and safe for its employees and members.
As workplaces bring together people from diverse cultures, social and cultural backgrounds, of different genders and orientations, organisations must build containers and cultures that allows acceptance, understanding, trust and respect and prevent abuse of power, transgressions, humiliation and harassment at the workplace.
ChangeMantras provides the following assistance to organisations to build safe and inclusive workplaces:
- Assists organisations in building coherent Diversity and Inclusion policies and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policies that are congruent with the law and also customised to the nature of business, organisational context and systemic needs.
- Helps in forming Internal Complaints Committees.
- Provides trainings to ICC members and the senior management of the company to implement policies on gender and sexual diversity, inclusion and protection.
- Assists in building an internal communication programme and tools to build awareness to integrate policy values into organisational culture.
- Conducts audits to assess organisational growth in building a workplace culture that is able to deal with diversity dynamics and vulnerability.
The portfolio is managed by:
Uma Chatterjee: a psychologist by training, Uma has a 2 decade long experience in organisational building, leadership training, researching on gender and sexuality and is a skilled trainer and facilitator. She is in the boards of ICC of organisations from the corporate and social sectors.
Roop Sen: A process worker and facilitator, who has a two decade long research experience on studying sexuality, gender and protection issues in organisations and communities.